- 5-10 mins to make Print This
- Serves 1-4
- Submission and comments by our Kilmeaden Chef.
The perfect indulgance
Selection of Kilmeaden Cheddar Cheese
Selection of crackers, water crackers, oat crackers
Chutney of your choice
Fruit of your choice eg: red apple, grapes, pineapple
A bottle of your favourite red wine
How to make it
- Take the Kilmeaden Cheddar out of the fridge approx an hour in advance
- Slice the Kilmeaden into thick slices. Cut up your fruit as required.
- Just before serving, arrange the selection of crackers and cheese on a granite / marble / wooden platter and serve.
- Pour a glass of your favourite red wine, sit back and enjoy