- 5-10 mins to make Print This
- Serves 1
- Submission and comments by our Kilmeaden Chef.
Nutritious and tasty
Wholemeal brown bread
Kilmeaden White Mature Cheddar Cheese Slices
Ballymaloe Country Relish
How to make it
- Cut your favourite brown bread in to thick chunky slices, or even better use your favourite brown bread recipe to make some homemade bread.
- Mix the Ballymaloe relish with some mayonnaise and spread on to both slices of brown bread.
- On one piece of brown bread, layer on some lettuce leaves.
- Cut tomato in to slices and layer on the lettuce leaves, add Kilmeaden White Chedddar slices and put the other slice of bread on top.
- Cut in and half and serve with a few crisps.