- 10-15 minutes to make Print This
- Serves 4
- Submission and comments by our Kilmeaden Chef.
A great summer dish
1 leaf iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 whole leaf iceberg lettuce
1 small tomato, chopped, seeds removed
1 spring onion, chopped
75g Kilmeaden red or white Cheddar, cut in cubes
1 tbsp croutons
How to make it
- Toss the shredded lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, Kilmeaden Cheddar and croutons in a bowl with the dressing and parsley.
- Put into the lettuce leaf bowl.
- (Outer leaves of iceberg lettuce make more successful “bowls”. Use inner ones for shredding).