- 30 minutes to make Print This
- Serves 1
- Submission and comments by our Kilmeaden Chef.
A dish for the whole family
300g washed spinach leaves, stalks removed
Salt, pepper and nutmeg
1 tbsp Avonmore cream
Grated Kilmeaden White mature Cheddar
How to make it
- Preheat your grill to the highest setting.
- Poach the 2 eggs in water with a little vinegar to your liking.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat wilt the spinach with the cream and then season with salt, pepper & nutmeg.
- Transfer the spinach to a small ovenproof dish & place the poached eggs on top.
- Sprinkle with lots of grated Kilmeaden white Cheddar Cheese and place under the grill until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the grill, sprinkle with a little paprika and enjoy.