- 30-40 minutes to make Print This
- Serves 2
- Submission and comments by our Kilmeaden Chef.
An old favourite
1 vienna roll (or French Stick)
Jar of Italian Tomato Sauce
110g grilled rashers or cooked ham
2 – 3 tbsps chopped pineapple
2 – 3 tablespoons chopped mixed peppers
110 – 175g Kilmeaden Grated red or white Cheddar
How to make it
- Split the vienna roll in two lengthways and toast the cut sides under the grill.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the toasted surface.
- Chop the rashers or ham and scatter over the top, including the pineapple and peppers.
- Then scatter the Kilmeaden Grated Cheddar over the top and grill until golden.